Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday 1 September 2011

This is actually an experiment. Because I'm using my email to type up an entry. It will be short, because I only want to see if it works. By doing so I'll also tell of news.

1. Every time I'll change theme, if something important happens. For example, it's autumn so my homepage will have golden leaves and the colour theme will be golden. When Halloween will come I'll try and put up a spooky image and dark theme. And etc.

2. I'm looking for other authors to type up their opinions. The most popular, for now, are Zarrin (a friend), Anca (another friend), Rabia (a friend). I'll TRY and get a boy, but I don't know if I will. If you want to be an author, all you'll have to do is leave a comment and I'll get to you as fast as possible.

3. If you read my blog from beginning you'll notice some changes, for example number 1 and also some adverts. No comment, expect that I'm changing my blog.

4. I wrote before that because I'm starting school, (on the 5th September), I might not write a lot. I'm sorry, but school is more important.

5. I'll celebrate every time the blog gets one month (and that's every 24th of a month, i.e.: 24th of September will be one month, 24th of October will be two months, etc)

6. My birthday is on 1st November 2011

7. Expect something different for Halloween, don't ask what because even I don't know yet.

8. Good luck everyone at school! I know everyone starts school on different dates, so I'll just say it now.

~Miru, from her own email, dunno if it will work.

1 comment:

  1. It worked! Hah, now it will be much easier to write blog entries...

    ReplyDelete