Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday 30 December 2011

Back

Everyone, I've tried to post this a thousand of times but it didn't want to work...I'm trying again! People who do read this blog, guess what? I'm back everyone...might go on Facebook and let people know...
Well I have some news here:


  • I'm turning this blog into something new, it will still be feminism but it will also focus on homosexuality ...since I'm bisexual. So, some changes around here
  • Happy New Year people, its tomorrow...just realized now! >.< Hope the new year brings only happiness.
  • I have a tumblr:  http://thelittlemissimperfect.tumblr.com/ - so visit everyone, hope you guys enjoy it
  • I have a ask.fm: http://ask.fm/littlemissimperfect
  • Lastly but not least, I'm going to write again in 2012....after my exams, so bear with me please...
Ah, and thank you to those who encouraged me to go back to writing, we all know this is my passion...thanks for the support everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment