Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year (soon anyway)

Here its 11:23 am, a long time until the new year. However, I still wish you guys a happy New Year. I hope that 2012 only brings happiness and good fortune to all of you.

Now, I did promise to write more in 2012...however, it will have to be after January as I have my two science Exams. Two. One after another. I'm afraid my studies are more important than my dear hobby here, though I will be back.

I just have to convince my mum that I can study and write.

I will. I will find her in a good mood and make a deal. I'm only writing at weekends, the rest of the week I'm studying. Sounds good. Hopefully she'll just agree.

My new year's resolutions?


  • Write more on the blog. Like I said, it will have to be after January and usually at weekends. 
  • Read more. A lot more.
  • Pass psychology
  • Lose the weight gained at Christmas (don't you start shouting, I put a lot of weight on)
  • Write a book. 
  • Get my life together
So people, thanks for reading and enjoy the new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment